Just in time for summer, The Melting Pot is taking its guests on a culinary road trip with its new limited-time menu that offers a taste tour across the country without leaving town. The menu features unique fondue takes on some of America’s quintessential dishes like Chicago deep-dish pizza.
“In order to continue to attract guests, our franchisees need to be armed with unique, craveable menu offerings that truly pack a flavorful punch,” said Dan Stone, chief business & people development officer at Front Burner. “We know the guests dining at our 125 The Melting Pot locations will enjoy our creative, delicious Americana-inspired fare all summer long.”
From June 7 through August 15, guests can enjoy The Melting Pot’s new menu of fondue twists on classic Americana recipes, including:
• Chicago Deep Dish Pizza (Fondue) - The flavors of Chicago’s iconic pizza are captured in this cheese fondue. Fresh garlic and beer are melted with Butterkäse, fontina and smoked mozzarella cheeses, layered with pizza rustica sauce and topped with fresh basil and Parmesan.
• Lobster Roll Salad - Enjoy a visit to the New England coast with a twist on the classic Lobster Roll. This made-to-order salad incorporates lobster mixed with house-made creamy tarragon dressing and celery, and is served over a bed of spring salad greens, grape tomatoes, cucumber and croutons.
• Deep South Comfort - Inspired by Southern home-style cooking, this main course will have you fryin’ honey-buttermilk chicken, coconut-cilantro-lime shrimp, filet mignon and thick-cut pickles at your table in cholesterol-free canola oil.
• Louisiana Gumbo - Dip on down to Bourbon Street with The Melting Pot's take on a New Orleans staple. Cook Cajun-seasoned shrimp, filet mignon and chicken breast, along with smoky andouille sausage, in a flavorful gumbo bouillon broth.
• New York Cheesecake (Fondue) - The last stop on the trip is the Big Apple with The Melting Pot’s dippable take on New York’s famous dessert. White chocolate is melted with vanilla cheesecake batter and dusted with graham cracker crust. Change up your cheesecake flavor with each dipper, like tart strawberry or rich chocolate, for a delicious ending to your tour of American flavor!
The new menu also showcases a line of signature cocktails inspired by favorite flavors in cities from coast to coast.