Steps to Ownership
Fondue Restaurant Franchise Opportunities
Melting Pot® restaurant franchise opportunity is nine easy steps that we refer to as the Discovery Process. If you’re ready to join our innovative, forward-thinking, servant-based family of fondue restaurants, reach out to us and take the first step.
Our Discovery Process leads you through the steps to ownership:
- Fill out and submit a preliminary application. This will notify us of your interest.
- A member of our Franchise Development team will reach out to you to learn more about you, your interest in Melting Pot franchise, and your qualifications.
- Submit an official franchise application along with supporting documents that show your financial qualifications.
- Review our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) to learn the pertinent details of our restaurant franchise opportunity and your obligations as an owner.
- Conduct due diligence by contacting other franchise owners and discerning whether Melting Pot is a good fit for your professional goals.
- Submit your management plan to our Restaurant Support Center team for review.
- Attendance to a Mini Discovery Day at our Restaurant Support Center located in Tampa, Fl
- Receive an invitation to attend Decision Day, our franchising event where you will meet the team and have the opportunity to ask questions.
- Attend Decision Day in Tampa, Fla., and use the opportunity to speak with our team and collect any last-minute information you may need in order to make a final decision.
- Execute the Franchise Agreement and all related documents and file them with our team.
- Congratulations! At this point, you are officially a franchise owner of Melting Pot.
Note: There are variations to our Discovery Process for International locations. Refer to the International Restaurant Franchise Opportunity page for more details.