Training & Support
Helping You Create the Perfect Blend
With more than 65 Restaurant Support Center All-Stars at the home office, our training and support covers all aspects of your business, including:
- Financing: Melting Pot has cultivated relationships with contacts throughout the lending industry, and our team can offer suggestions for potential lenders or financing programs.
- Initial franchise training: Our new franchisees receive a minimum of seven weeks of initial training in a classroom and in the field at our Company-operated locations, as well as personalized training from our operations support trainer and team, which continues even after you open your doors.
- Real estate: We partner with a best-in-class commercial real estate firm to help you select a site that meets specifications related to parking, traffic patterns, demographics, proximity to other businesses, and the character of the neighborhood.
- Construction and design: Our design team will help you plan your restaurant to incorporate your design preferences, and they will also help you navigate the construction process.
- Operations: We’ve designed corporate and onsite training programs to help you implement a standardized operating system and give you access to a centralized ordering and distribution process through an online system and our existing network of distribution partners.
- Ongoing support: You’ll receive assistance from your personal Franchise Business Consultant (FBC) about everything from operational start-up procedures to financial analysis, strategic planning, and brainstorming new ideas, plus accounting support through Data Central for tracking sales and expenses.
- Marketing: You’ll receive assistance from your personal Local Marketing Consultant (LMC) to assist you in maximizing marketing strategy and tactics at the local level. Our team of designers, marketers, and communications professionals offer ongoing assistance, and you’ll have access to our online asset management tools from Front Burner to customize location-specific marketing materials.
- Research and development: Our corporate chef and beverage manager are always working to add variety to the menu through seasonal drinks and limited-time menu offerings.
We’ve developed extensive training, systems, and guidance to help you make the most of our fondue restaurant franchise opportunities. Through our affiliation with Front Burner Brands, Inc., a restaurant management company headquartered in Tampa, Fla., we’re able to offer even greater levels of support. Melting Pot is based on a culture of servant leadership, so our Restaurant Support Center team members lead by serving you, our franchisees. Our franchisees lead, serve, and inspire their respective team members to give each of our guests the Perfect Night Out each and every day.
A unique franchise like no other!
Contact us today for more
information about a fondue restaurant
franchise opportunity at Melting Pot.